Thursday, May 22, 2008

So I'm NOT the only one

So last night I was telling my friends about how my blog was spammed. That's right, it was spammed. I don't know who would have done such a thing? But we all got to dicuss, once again, our feelings for Comcast and my friend said, "Well, you heard about that older woman who attacked the Comcast computers with a hammer?"

But no, I had not heard of her. But yes, I can relate to her.

The Washingtonpost wrote about this situation:
"Who among us has not longed for a hammer in this age of incompetent "customer service representatives," of nimrods reading from a script at some 800-number location, of crumbs-in-their-beards plumbing installation people who tell you they'll grace you with their presence between 12 and 3, only never to show? And you'll call and call and finally some outsourced representative slings a dart at a calendar and tells you another guy will come back between 10 and 2 next Thursday? And when this guy comes, pants halfway down his behind, he'll tell you he brought the wrong part?"

And the response by the Comcast vice president, .."Bacha noted that Comcast has more than 25 million customers, the overwhelming majority of which are very satistified with their service. "

How do you figure that, Ms. Bacha. If people like Mrs. Shaw feel the need to belt it out with a hammer, I am outraged enough to write a blog and the existence of the site www.comcast-must-die.com is not enough to prove to you that the hatred for your company is not a minority opinion? I challenge you to go into any social situation in the D.C. metro area and bring up Comcast and not find at least a plethora of truly lame stories. Disgraceful.


Taking a Whack Against Comcast
Mona Shaw Reached Her Breaking Point, Then for Her Hammer

By Neely TuckerWashington Post Staff Writer Thursday, October 18, 2007; Page C01

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/10/17/AR2007101702359.html

No comments: